Thursday, December 19, 2013

Max dirt bike 3

So here we are in the third version of the game called Max dirt bike 3, what is new and interesting in this game? Hm let me think oh yeah, SUPER AWESOME graphic improvement, if you take and compare this new version with old version, difference will be just HUGE and I mean really HUGE. I just love new system of the game where you have opportunity to unlock new bikes with different colors, well done guys really well done (whoever author of this game is). What else, oh yeah now you can perform full 180 back/front flips and if you will add to it new crazy tracks, game will give you amazing experience. Another funny thing is that I was such a noob at early stage of the game that when I performed my first back flip (it was somewhere in stage 4 or 5 can’t tell for sure) game told me congrats first back flip in the game. If you want to go back to home page while playing just pause the game (upper corner of the game window) and hit home symbol. On the home page you will be able to find achievements section and oh there you are details about author. What else where there are several locked bikes and best one is of course last one which is colored in cyan color. I guess that is all, if you have some question login in with Facebook and leave comments
Traditionally I want to present you this video, it is pretty good walk through for those who want to finish this game in easy steps, if you want to play this game or older/newer versions of it you may want to check following blog DirtBikeGames.

No comments:

Post a Comment